Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Saturday, December 17, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. ~ Hamilton Wright Mabie{1845-1916}

Hello my wonderful Christmas-loving friends! I have been MIA this year; sorry! I have been busy with appointments and getting some health issues dealt with so I really only had time for my other blog; Rose Chintz Cottage. You can find the majority of my Christmas preparations over there.

I decided I had better take a few minutes to share some of my decorating this year and to bid you all a Merry Christmas!

I put our big tree in the family room this year because we spend our evenings in there watching the Christmas movies. In its place in the living room, I have a little four foot tree which I have decorated in gold, pink and teal which are the colours in the room.


I decorated the mantel much the same way I did a few years ago. 


I have used creamy white magnolias and beautiful wired sheer gold ribbon. 



I have my fruitcakes made as well as some fudge; treats I make every year. The fruit cakes were made from my grandmothers' recipes. I do love recipes that have been passed down from one generation to another, don't you?


I still have cookies to make and perhaps donuts. It all depends on how I feel this upcoming week. 

I hope you all have the best Christmas this year spent with family and friends. 

Most importantly, may we all remember to celebrate the Reason for the Season because without His coming, there would be no Christmas. Merry Christmas and the Lord bless you all!

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment