Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

O, little town of Bethlehem,
How still we see thee lie!
Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
The silent stars go by.
Yet in thy dark streets shineth
The everlasting Light;
The hopes and fears of all the years 
Are met in thee tonight. ~ Words- Philip Brooks 1868,  Music- Lewis H. Redner, 1868


"...for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord.
And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths, and lying in a manger." ~ Luke 2:11-12


The greatest Christmas gift of all
Was never placed beneath a tree,
But lay within a manger 
Beneath a star, for all to see. - unknown


From my home to yours, I wish you all a 
Merry Christmas!



Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you and your family enjoyed a truly blessed Christmas, Sandi! This blog is so beautiful. I just love it. Thank you for sharing your heart on these lovely blogs of yours.

    ReplyDelete