Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Friday, November 27, 2015

Crafting with Timothy the Teddy Bear

Good morning everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!


I have been doing a little crafting. Last year at the after-Christmas sales, I found these little trees which are about twelve inches tall. 



I removed the stand from one and glued it into a ceramic Santa boot which was part of my mother's Christmas bouquet last year. 

I tucked cotton around the base of the tree and decorated the tree with tiny white satin balls and sugared cranberries. 


Timothy the teddy bear is propped up on the boot with his sparkly ball ready to spruce up a little area on the kitchen counter. 


I think it turned out pretty cute. What do you think?

Have you been crafting? 


Now, I'm going to enjoy a cup of coffee and a piece of my crustless pumpkin pie. Would you like to join me? 

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday weekend and till next time, I'm....

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, Sandi!! What a clever way to re-use the boot from your mother's Christmas bouquet! You will think of her whenever you look at it.

    Your crustless pumpkin pie sounds wonderful too! I saw the recipe on your other blog and will have to try it.

    I'm hoping to get into my Christmas kitchen every day in December as I have often done, but we will see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,
    I love this idea!! I have a ceramic boot that I am going to do something similar with! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete