Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Special Ornament


Hello friends~ Are you excited about this new season which is on its way? After November 11, Remembrance Day, we here in Canada really start to get into the Christmas spirit. 

A week ago I received this adorable snowflake ornament in the mail from my middle son and his family. I'm glad their new puppy is in the picture too.




This picture was taken just recently and on the back is 2015.



I am looking forward to hanging it on the Christmas tree this year. My son and his family live on the west coast so we won't be spending Christmas together. But I am thankful for Skype and a lovely ornament which enables me to see their sweet faces.

Have you gotten a new ornament recently? Please share it with us.

Till next time, I'm....

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandi, That will be a treasure!
    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete