Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Thursday, January 8, 2015

Look What Just Flew In ~ Christmas Birdies

Hello again Christmas loving friends~

I didn't think I would be sharing something so soon but I received a late Christmas present and I just had to share it with you.

My son who knows my love for birdies, especially goldfinches and cardinals, sent me these beautiful ornaments. They are made of blown glass with glitter on them.



I have never seen a cardinal here on the Island but I think they are beautiful with their red plumage.



I had taken the tree down earlier and then these arrived. 


My plan was to keep the mantel decorated with the evergreen and candles until the end of January so my little birds are perched in the garland and I can enjoy them at least for a little while. I just love them!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my little feathered friends. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

4 comments:

  1. Those birds are beautiful Sandi! A couple of years ago I bought a Robin at our local bird store, if interested you can see it at this link http://victorianwannab.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-in-dining-room.html
    It looks as if it could be from the same company as yours!
    Thanks for sharing those, wouldn't it be fun to have one of lots of different birds?
    Happy New Year to you and yours,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely! And so perfect on your beautiful mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sandi, they are beautiful! They go so nicely with the background here on your Christmas blog, and they are lovely on your mantel! So happy to see you here again so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot You had a Christmas blog. It's stunningly beautiful. I love all of it.

    ReplyDelete