Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pretty Sparkly things....

Hello Christmas bloggy buddies!
Do you love pretty, sparkly things? I think you must and that's one of the many reasons why we love the Christmas season so much. Which is also most likely the reason why I am attracted to mercury glass and pumpkins this time of year.


It kind of takes care of the crave for sparkle between now and when I start to decorate for the holidays. Which won't be long now!



I have been attracted to sparkly, glittery, pretty ornaments since I was a little girl. And every year, I try to find one new ornie for my Christmas tree. Do you do that?

We are thinking about Thanksgiving this weekend here in Canada. I will make my famous pumpkin pie as well as all the usual yummy things. I say 'famous' because my children think I make the best pumpkin pie in the world. I love my kids!

So, to all of my Canadian bloggy friends, A Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Till next time, I'm....

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love your sparkely items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sandi. This may seem like a silly question, but does Canada have Halloween? And if so is it on Oct. 31?
    Have a great day,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Iadore all things Christmas but believe that Thanksgiving doesn't get enough attention here, because Halloween is so big and then we jump right into Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for. Just joined your beautiful blog and will check back to hear more about your Thanksgiving celebrations! Love from southern New Jersey, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mercury glass pumpkins are pretty and sparkly and the kind of thing I like. Did you know I have a Christmas blog at http://scrapbookofchristmasfirsts.blogspot.com
    It has hundreds of posts with tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely lady.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I have been missing you on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandi,
    Love the mini Christmas tree in the tea cup, I will have to get crafty and start making a few of those. Your blog is beautiful, I've been neglecting mine but will have to get back to it soon. I look forward to you next post. Take care!

    ReplyDelete