Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Three Months From Today.....

Hello all my Christmas buddies....Can you believe it? Three months from today is Christmas Day!


Are you thinking about it? Perhaps you have your list already made out. I am thinking about it but that's about as far as I've gotten.

I do know my Christmas decor in the living room will be a little different this year because my colour scheme is slowly transitioning into another. Change is good!

It will be interesting to see what I come up with this year. How about yourself? Are you using the same theme this year or do you have another planned for the holidays?

Hopefully as we near the Christmas season, I will have more and more to share with you. It's been a busy year and it kind of just flew by on me. Till next time, I'm....

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely thinking about it and rarin' to go! Can't wait to see what changes you make in this year's decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definately thinking about Christmas but have no list made. The decorating is pretty much the same year in and year out. I am a little ahead financially this year though because of better budgeting. I love the Christmas season. I am looking forward to spending some time here with you.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've started accumulating small gifties in a bedroom closet and am looking for white gift boxes. Then I want to wrap and label them wayyyyy in advance.

    This year is going to be especially crazy cuz we have a family wedding on Dec. 14th. Yikes! I'd better get cracking but I'm still decorating for fall. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already making my lists and checking them twice!!! Can't wait!!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made my list for crafting and have started making Christmas gifts. Have a list partially completed for gifts to buy or kitchen gifts to make. No decorating or baking lists begun yet. I don't really have a theme -- my decorating is pretty eclectic -- so it isn't likely to change much. Three months! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you in keeping Christmas in my heart all year. I have a Christmas blog too, scrapbookofchristmasfirsts.blogspot.com
    and I follow you here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamper your closed ones with presenting them unique Christmas gifts and enhance teh sweetness of this occasion. Great Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete