Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Christmas in July Tea Party

Hello friends and welcome back to Christmas Pudding! I haven't posted anything on this blog for ages as I had a little accident last January and I focused all my attention on my main blog, Rose Chintz Cottage.

Anyway, I thought I would let you all know that there is a Christmas in July Tea Party going on right this minute at Rose Chintz Cottage and you are invited to join me there.



You may click on this link Christmas in July Tea Party at Rose Chintz Cottage and it will whisk you over to the tea party.


I made a delicious pudding and I am serving up tea in a beautiful tea set so please drop by and join me, won't you?


I'm always happy to see my friends!

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

4 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again! I've missed you. Merry Christmas in July...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting via Tammy's Enter with a Christmas Heart blog. Beautiful blog! I love the quote about Christmas jars. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum has a lot of the country rose tea set as she worked in the pot banks before I was born. Of course being from Stoke my aunties also worked in the industry, mainly Doulton's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask, but Amanda has answered my question, if the pattern is Old Country Roses. So nice to see you have posted here! Hope you are all recovered from your accident now.

    ReplyDelete