Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens

Monday, December 10, 2012

You're Invited to A Christmas Tea!

Hello bloggy friends~



I am hosting a Christmas Tea at my other blog Rose Chintz Cottage and I would like to invite you all to stop by and enjoy some refreshments with me. If you would like to participate, I would love to have you! Just click here and you will be taken to my Christmas Tea.



Have a beautiful day and remember to keep Christmas in your heart all year round!



~ Sandi

2 comments:

  1. lovely!! I absolutely covet yur blog decor also. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I have never seen tea cups on a tree but I love it!

    Today is the last day to enter my Christmas tree contest! I hope you'll join us ;)
    http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/2012/12/last-day-to-enter-christmas-tree-contest.html
    Merry Christmas,
    ~Jonquil

    ReplyDelete