Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Little Teacup Tree


Hello Christmas loving buddies~ I am not getting as much posted here this year as I am so very busy; sorry!

I would like to share my wee Christmas tree in a teacup though. I added some Baby's Breath to it this year and I love how it turned out!




I almost always reuse things year after year. How is your decorating coming along this year? Have you finished yet?



I have also shared my recipe for Peanut Brittle. If you would like to check that out, you can find it here on my other blog.

Thank you for visiting and Merry Christmas! 


Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet little chrissy tree in a teacup, peanut brittle is a favourite but if I make it I eat it all.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas tree teacup is ADORABLE!!! I am right with you on being busy! I won't slow down until Saturday. Hopefully we can both relax and enjoy! That peanut brittle looks de-lish. That was my grandma's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH! I love the little tree in a teacup. What kind of tree is that? It looks so full, too! Lovely. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea - I love it!
    Merry Christmas to you, my friend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,

    I must apologize that i have not been by before this.....
    Time slipped away from me this season..
    Your tree in the tea cup is so cute!!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy! I'm your newest follower. You can find me decorating, painting and baking on HickoryTrail

    Angela

    ReplyDelete


  7. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Behandling av kviser
    Restylane Sandnes
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals

    STAY BLESSINGS!
    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete