Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas in July Once Again

Hello holiday lovers and welcome to my Christmas Pudding blog. I am celebrating Christmas in July once again with Debbie at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas.

Today's little Christmas is this sweet little Christmas cottage which I dug out of storage for this special occasion. 

It was a plain brown cottage to begin with, sorry I forgot to take pictures of the before, and I painted it white and pink. I added snow and glitter, then sprinkled some "snow" in the bottom of my cloche and set the cottage and some trees in it.













The green glass tree beside the cloche was a Christmas gift from an old friend many years ago.



If you want to see more of my Christmas in July, then please check out my post below. Your will find a Christmas tea towel, some china, and a wee Christmas tree, as well as a scrumptious dessert. 


Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

4 comments:

  1. Sandi,
    This is so adorable!! I love it! You should link this up to Mary's Cloche party '
    Here is the link if you want it:
    http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2012/07/125th-table-top-tuesday-cloche.html
    Thanks again fro joining the celebration!
    I lost cable and internet this afternoon because of storms so I am just getting back online!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, I really like this little arrangement. I've never tried to make a little house like yours, but it's so cute, I'm thinking I should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love how you transformed the little cottage. I sometimes display one or more of my glitter houses [purchased ones, though I'm longing to make some] under glass and love the look. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete