Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A New SnowBaby for Valentines Day

Hello everyone~ I realize that most of you out there have put all your Christmas away for another year but I like to keep a few things out for the winter months. I always leave my Christmas Village out in the Family room because it just makes it cozy in there. 

This year I decided to leave my Snowbabies out too. After I cleared away my mantel of its Christmas decorations, I arranged my Snowbabies on it. They look just right on it and bring a bit of whimsy to the dreary winter months.

Hubby gifted me with this new one for Valentines Day. It represents another family member; my DIL and their beloved family pet, Charlie.



By the time March arrives, I will be planning a spring mantel but in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my Snowbabies.






So, how about you. Do you keep any Christmas out a little longer?

Till next time, I'm...

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

5 comments:

  1. Your mantle with the Snow Babies looks sweet. I put my Christmas stuff away as soon as the holiday is over. However, I also put it up in November (if I'm not hosting Thanksgiving). Since we don't really have winter here in the Phoenix area, I'm ready for it to come down by New Year's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi....Oh, your snowbabies are SO darling. I love those little decorations.

    Well, I don't leave much up from Christmas. I do still have my dollies who wear red velvet outfits up in the dining room. But that's about all.

    Even took the dollhouse Christmas decor down! ha! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive got a friend that keeps her snowmen out during winter. I love going to her house when she has the fireplace going and her winter scenes here and there. Makes my Christmas heart warm and fuzzy. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep my lighted village up in the living room all winter. It stays cold and snowy up here in New England, well into March. I usually keep my village and also anything snow-themed (snowmen, snowflakes, icicles, etc.) up until the end of February.

    Your blog is simply beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete