Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello dear bloggers and welcome to my last post of 2011. I just finished up my A-Z of Christmas which I hope you all enjoyed. It was a lot of work but very enjoyable just the same.

Today I will share a couple of little things I received for Christmas this year. I hope you enjoy!



My newest SnowBaby, a gift from my hubby.
She is called the Goddess of Chocolate.


SnowBabies are little figurines I have been collecting for years. I have each one named after a member of my family.
This newest one is named for my little granddaughter, Jenna Lynn. She wears a real string of pearls, a tutu, a real knitted hat with a rosette on it, and holds a chocolate cupcake in her hand. In her other hand, she carries a tote with more chocolate in it. She's very cute, isn't she?
My granddaughter is only a year old but I know someday she will love hats like her grandmother. And if she's anything like other little girls, she will want to wear a tutu and she will love chocolate!

These are my SnowBabies playing beneath one of my Christmas trees.



This is the very first figurine I received. Two of my boys playing in a gift box.




Another gift from my family.


Now that the holidays have come to an end, I will be posting very little on Christmas Pudding. However, as I have done in previous years, I will post something whenever I find a new ornament or something festive to blog about.

So, from my home to yours ~ A Happy & Healthy New Year to you and those you love. 




Until next time, I'm ....

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi!
    Wishing you a Happy and Glorious New Year!
    HAPPY 2012!
    Zazá

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family, dear Sandi!!
    Thanks for all the beautiful Christmas posts - it's been such a delight visiting you here :-)
    lots of love and blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours a wonderful new year!

    Love the snow babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandi...Happy New Year to you! Your Snowbabies collection is darling. I love those little figures----so adorable. Susan

    ReplyDelete