Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Saturday, December 24, 2011

The A-Z of Christmas ~ Z


Welcome to the last letter of the A-Z of Christmas.



is for....
Zzzzzzzz.

As well as the sleep of anticipation on Christmas Eve, it is likely that in every household at least one member of the family will find themselves settling down to a well-deserved nap while others play charades, try to squeeze in one more mince pie, or cozy up to a treasured and much-watched film. {Excerpt from An English Christmas, a supplement of The English Home magazine}.





As we celebrate this most beautiful and generous time of year, I pray we will all make room in our hearts for the Reason for the Season who is Jesus. The Lord be with you and bless you and your loved ones not just during this holiday season but all year long!


I hope you have enjoyed the A-Z of Christmas and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!


"For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a Baby wrapped in cloths, and lying in a manger." - Luke 2:11-12




"The  light that shines from the humble manger is strong enough to lighten our way to the end of our days." ~ Unknown



Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, beautiful Sandi, just beautiful. I have LOVED the A to Z of Christmas. You did a great job. Thank you so much for all the awesome posts. And now, a blessed Christmas to YOU! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just BEAUUUUTIFUL, Sandi. This was so much fun!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours,

    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to chuckle when I saw how many days left until Christmas 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete