Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rocking Horses

Hello everyone. Are you thinking about Christmas? Me too! Actually, I'm not only thinking about it, I'm picking up little things here and there in my travels around the shops. I'm still looking for a new angel for the tree top and I'm starting to bring out my wreaths to spruce them up for the holidays.


Some of you may know that I love rocking horses and I have a small collection of them. The other day, I acquired another one and this one is made of metal. I am loving the design on him. Isn't he cute?


These would make lovely gifts for three young ladies I know!




Yes, I have one little tree up already!

This is a rocking horse Hubby gifted me with for Christmas last year. I just love him! Some have suggested that I paint him but my hubby likes him the way he is. I'm not sure where my love of rocking horses comes from. Must simply be the little girl in me.


I am a collector of many things; rocking horses is just one of them. Do you collect anything special? I would love to see it!

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

7 comments:

  1. Love your new rocking horse! I don't think I've ever seen a metal one.

    I wouldn't paint the wood horse either. It has so much character as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new rocking horse is very cute! And yes, I'm thinking about christmas everyday, because my beloved mother, loving sister and her family are coming from the island to be with us for christmas.
    Blessings,
    ~*~Wendy~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your background and the snow!!
    Sounds like your ready to go!
    Next week when I am out my weekend house I am going to start putting up some trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I just found your blog and I love it! I was noticing your christmas decorations like your wreath and christmas tree and I really adore the unique colors you use, its georgous!
    Im a new follower! :)
    I would love it if you would follow my holiday blog too.
    http://awhimsicalchristmas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a small collection of rocking horses, too! Didn't put them up the last couple of years, but now that we have little grandsons I think I need to display them again, don't you?!? Love yours!!

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog!!
    If you like, come back and visit mine: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Pablo from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi,
    These 2 rocking horses are stunning!!

    I have 2 of them myself that I use for Christmas!!
    So pretty!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete