Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Monday, November 21, 2011

A Decadent Little Coffee Break

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!" ~ Hamilton Wright Mabie

Hello everyone ~ I hope you all had a great weekend! I have some ideas bouncing around in my head for the coming weeks. I have already started preparing my posts for it and I hope you will stop by to see what I'm up to.

It's a very busy time of the year, what with baking, decorating, shopping, etc., not to mention the concerts, parties, and everything else that goes along with the holiday season.



One needs to take a break and enjoy what you have accomplished so far. So, why not sit down and pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea in a pretty cup and indulge yourself in a simple but yummy treat.

Just taking a few moments can rejuvenate you from top to bottom. 

Raspberry Fool is one dessert which is very easy and pretty too. Why not make some for dinner this evening but try testing it first. :)


It is as simple as folding some pureed raspberries into whipped cream. Serve it in a festive dish and, Yum! A delectable little treat to enjoy before you get back into the swing of things once again. Your family will love it too!

Take some time for yourself and until next time, I'm keeping...

Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tea service. Thank you for the GREAT idea. Raspberry Fool will be on my table this holiday season. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful mini tablescape. I love your Lavender Rose china. Happy Thanksgiving! Please go by my blog and follow! There is a giveaway. Jennifer Grenko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful setting and the dessert sounds wonderful. Haven't made any for a long time. I am inspired! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully serene post!!
    Everything looks so pretty, Sandi!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete