Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Pinks For Pink Saturday

Hello everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend.

A month from today is Christmas Day! Imagine that, it will be here before we know it!

I have a couple of Christmas pinks to share with you.
The first is the little Christmas cottage I painted up and set inside a cloche.
White and pink paint as well as some glitter and snow made this little cottage sparkle for the holidays.


A wee bit of pink peeks through the snow on the roof and the door is painted pink.


I have my little Christmas tree decorated and sitting in the front room this year.



It is decorated with silver and pinks balls, pink and gold sheer ribbon, and glittery birdies.



A couple of bunnies sit in the snow beneath the branches. And my adorable little Christmas fairy adorns the
top of the tree.


For more pinks please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.

Please come back next week as I will be sharing the A-Z of Christmas, beginning Tuesday, the 29th of November. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

14 comments:

  1. I am in love with that little pink and white tree! Also loving that little pink cottage, just this year I have been picking a few up at Home Sense...love them! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enter the christmas tree contest! We are now accepting entries!!!
    www.awhimsicalchristmas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love this! So sugar sweet!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!


    Barbie and Ken, please come and see. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty! happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandi!
    What a lovely blog! Following!!! And be sure that, from now on, I WILL be here!!! Come to visit me too! It would be great! Kisses, Zazá

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi: Your White/Pink Christmas tree is so dreamy. It brings the glitter of the season to reality. Love your Christmas post....Auntie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cottage. I am a big fan of the sweet little cloches too! Your Christmas cottage is sweet as can be! HPS an enjoy the weekend! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandi,
    What a sweet vignette!! I actually think I have a cake palte with lid similar to that so I may "borrow" your idea!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tree and mini cottage are so sweet!
    I love the sparkle to them.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lovely lady.
    I love ever think about your Blog with all the Christmas going on. Your tree and mini cottage is so Beautiful for the holidays. Im so happy you came over to see my Tablescape for Christmas.
    I'm your newest follower on your blog now.
    I also hope you have a great week.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete