Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Blogging Ideas

"For Christmas is tradition time -
Traditions that recall
The precious memories down the years,
The sameness of them all." ~ Helen Lowrie Marshall

Hello Christmas buddies~  I have been perusing some wonderful magazines to glean a few ideas for the holidays this year.


One wonderful magazine, The English Home, is filled with Christmas delights and it has given me an idea which I would like to share on this blog.


The festive season is such a magical time, steeped in tradition from centuries old, to the wonderful family traditions of today. We all have our own traditions and memories of special Christmases and I want to celebrate every day leading up to it.

I thought it would be fun to do the A-Z of Christmas. So, beginning on Tuesday, November 29, I will do a post every day up until Christmas Eve.


Each day, I will share one letter of the alphabet and include something which begins with that letter. There will be a delightfully festive potpourri of Christmas inspired decorations, recipes, my own Christmas memories, and so much more. I hope you will pop by every day to see what I've shared and if you feel so inclined, I would love for you to share as well.

In the meantime I will be keeping ....

Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

7 comments:

  1. Sandi,
    I love this idea of posting A-Z everyday!
    I will be looking forward to each day's post!! I am sure you will be sharing wonderful things with all of us!!

    hugs,
    Debbbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I look forward to your daily posts, Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Looking forward to your Christmas idea posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I can't wait to see all you will be sharing, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s an inky black sky, a brilliant star, the yellow straw of a stable, the weathered boards.
    New Year's Eve Extravaganza Tickets

    ReplyDelete