Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!


Hello everyone! Well, here we are only 77 days away from Christmas and we Canadians are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend.



Families are gathering around their tables to enjoy a bountiful feast and fellowship with one another. It is a time to enjoy the harvest and to give thanks for the many blessings in our lives.

Another wonderful thing about this time of year is that one can walk into a store and see Christmas decorations on the shelves. I love it! Already I have picked up some pretties for my Christmas decor this year. My camera is being recharged at the moment so I'll have to show you the items later.

I'll be back soon. In the meantime, enjoy this day and remember to give thanks for it. The next breath you take is a gift from God and you should thank Him for it!

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi,
    Happy Thanksgiving to you! Your little pumpkin decorations are so cute, and I would oh so like to have a piece of your pumpkin pie. Looks delicious!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sandi. I hope you had a wonderful celebration with family and friends. Take care and have a fabulous week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration today! Your pumpkin pie looks absolutely delicious!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize our friends up North celebrated Thanksgiving this early. It sort of makes sense...especially not being so close to Christmas as our Thanksgiving is in The States. I love pumpkin pie and yours looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post .... Your pumpkin pie looks so delicious!

    Short Poems

    ReplyDelete