Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blossoms All Glittered Up for Christmas

Hello friends~ Well, here we are only two months away from Christmas and I am thinking about my decorating scheme for the living room. Generally, I don't decorate my home the same way more than two or three years in a row. I picked up these gorgeous peachy-pink and gold glittered blossoms at Michaels awhile back. They will be lending a lovely floral theme to my Christmas mantel this year. Aren't they purty? I will have to get a couple more for a wreath and perhaps a centerpiece for the coffee table.


Is there anything prettier than a magnolia blossom dressed up in pink and glitter? Gold encrusted petals and glittered berries make them simply irresistable; especially when you have a pink theme in mind!


Have you picked up anything for your Christmas mantel yet? I'd love to see it!


This is a peek at my centerpiece from last year. Till next time...

Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

9 comments:

  1. Yes, they are very purty!! Looking forward to seeing the end result! I wish I had a mantle to decorate. Oh well, just have to come here and look at yours!

    Have a great day, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely magnolia blossoms - I have some in burgundy, no glitter tho'. I'm like Cheryl, will have to come here to enjoy your mantle! Thanks for visiting and letting me know about your beautiful Christmas blog! Love the background, it's just gorgeous! I'm following you back.
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,
    O MY!!

    They are just beautiful!! I love the colors and they will look so pretty. I am going to try to change thigs up a bit this year since I have had most of the rooms the same way for quite a while. I usually try to make little changes every year...
    I am really looking forward to doing the Kitchen since we redid it this past summer.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi! Gosh, that will make a gorgeous decoration for your mantel! Love your last year's piece, too! Anytime you get tired of it, you can just send it my way!! I'm sooo needing to post on my poor neglected Christmas blog! Maybe next week!

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful display that will make. Love the coloring of it.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice idea - this is lovely! And thank you so much for using one of my backgrounds - I'm thrilled! Hugs from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your site because I was looking for a specific photo of an angel. Your tree angel was on the page with the others when I searched. My husband and I have the same one - and have used it about as long as you! I love the sweet expression on her face.

    Hope you have a lovely and blessed Christmas! I look forward to meeting you some day 'on the other side!'

    Guyla

    ReplyDelete