Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A New Angel

Hi friends! As promised, I said I would share anything new I found and here it is.
This angel was less than half price. She is very tall and covered with glitter from the tip of her wings to the hem of her garment. I couldn't resist her! I love angels and I love glitter, so...


 Her garment has a couple of cardinals and evergreens etched into it and she holds a chorus book in her hands. She sparkles from head to toe and I couldn't resist bringing her home!
Till next time....
Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Sandi! I can see why you love her!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's precious. Wherever did you find her? May she watch over you all through the year. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,
    She is truly beautiful! And glittered to boot!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi,
    Happy New Year to you and all those you love!!
    I have joined two of your lovely blogs.
    You are an angel of God, Sandi.
    You express yourself in a way that captures the reader's eye at a single touch.
    The beauty from inside your heart comes out straight towards whatever you touch. I love tea parties!! I am a Christian mom and grandmom. I have joined your wonderful blog, and I am so happy to have found you. You are welcome to join my poetry site, if you wish.
    I shall visit your blog often.
    God's richest blessings may always abound in your life, Sandi!!
    Starry Dawn. (Poet and Writer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful. I love those deals, specially when it is something you love. You have a beautiful and cheery blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful and glittery! How happy and peaceful she looks.

    Seasons Greetings all year long!

    Cheers,
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete