Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Reason for the Season Party

Hello everyone~ Today I am joining Lynn @ Happier Than A Pig In Mud for her Reason for the Season Party.


I meant to post my offering for the party on this blog but I made a mistake and posted on my other blog, Rose Chintz Cottage. You may click here http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/ to go visit my post for this wonderful party.

Merry CHRISTmas!

Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

1 comment:

  1. Sandi, I just went over and read this post and I also read your posts about the Advent Candles. After reading them I was wondering if you could do a guest post for me at my Christmas blog during my 12 Days of Christmas series. A couple of other Christmas bloggers are guest posting too.

    I thought you might be able to merge a few of your posts together into one post about the "Reason for the Season". Your knowledge of the scriptures is very deep and I think you would do a beautiful job sharing this knowledge with everyone at this very special time of year. I would of course link back to both your blogs and you would also then have a great blog post for your blog readers!

    Please let me know what you think. I would be so honoured if you could join in!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete