Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Monday, December 6, 2010

My Granddaughter's Christmas Tree

Good morning everyone~ Well we had an exciting event take place in our family over the weekend! My little granddaughter arrived on Saturday afternoon instead of Christmas Eve!

She is beautiful and her mom, my sweet DIL Carina, is doing well. 'Jenna-Lynn' Carina was born December 4 at 4:00 PM in Vancouver, BC. They are both home now and all is well.

I will not get to hold Jenna-Lynn until we fly out to visit her until probably in the springtime.

As you know I have decorated my little white Christmas tree in honour of Jenna-Lynn and here it is for your pleasure. I debated whether or not to hang the little tea set which will one day go to her. I decided it looked fine the way it is - Pink and silver balls, glittery white birdies, pink sheer bows, and the little fairy at the top with my collection of Snow Babies beneath the tree. I think she would like it if she could see it!


Have a beautiful day dear friends! Merry Christmas!
Celebrating Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

6 comments:

  1. Oh, CONGRATULATIONS! She is precious and beautiful. Her tree is, too! What a lovely thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable granddaughter and what a great Christmas present!!!
    I love the little white tree in honor of her and I love the fairy for the tree top how cute!!
    Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Suzann xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandi, your arms must be ACHING to hold that little precious angel doll. She's darling. The tree is lovely, too. Ohhhhh, can't you go to see her before springtime? Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on that sweet new baby granddaughter. I'm sure you'd love to get there sooner!

    Enjoy the season!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,
    Congrats again!
    I didn't know that you won't actually get to see her until the spring time though!
    O Dear!!
    But she is darling and think of what a terrific time it will be when you finally get to hold her!!

    Love to you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandi,
    What a wonderful Christmas gift - a little granddaughter! The distances in your country are so fast, you must feel double about what your heart says and what reality says: waiting until spring to see her! Congratulations and enjoy, and no doubt with today's interactive media you will be able to see a lot about her right now.
    I have a Christmas gift here at home: my husband. Born a week before Christmas, it is very special.
    Seasons greetings from Holland,
    Jacoba

    ReplyDelete