Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Little Pink Tree Got Some Twinkle

Hi everyone! How is everyone doing? Hope you're all ready for the holidays!

Do you remember the little tree that got a makeover? From this ......to this!Well, I have decided to had some twinkle as well. I had a small set of fairy lights and added them too.

I also made a little vignette with my toile bunny sitting close by. This bunny usually sits on a chair in the living room but I thought he would look cute next to the little tree and have some gifts placed around him. What do you think?

I made a gumdrop tree for my three little grandsons to enjoy during the holidays. It suggles up to the gingerbread house which plays the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy and the gumdrops light up and keep time to the music. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a week filled with joy. Merry Christmas!


Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

5 comments:

  1. I especially like your gumdrop tree, and I am sure your grandkids do too. Plus your Christmas bunny is cute and celebrating the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, your tree is sweet and darling, Sandi. And the gumdrop tree is awesome! Great job! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi,

    What absolutely scrumptious holiday decorations. So beautiful and festive.

    I hope you are enjoying the holiday season and Santa brings you everything you ask for.

    Have a great Pink Saturday,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the makeover of the tree. Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! Lighting makes such a difference. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete