Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Decorating


Hello everyone~ I have a few photos of my Christmas decor to share with you. Because I had sprained my wrist I had to cut way back this year.


I wanted to do a spectacular mantel this year but I wasn't able to. The top of my angel burnt out too so she's not as pretty as she should be! Most of the decor in this room is in pink.



Tea by the tree.Every Christmas I make a Sultana fruit cake which is my mother's recipe.Kitchen window. The little deer was a gift from my mother years ago, the little girl was a gift from my son and DIL, and the snowman with the children was gifted to me by my hubby.

A little basket in the bathroom which was something I put together this year. I painted and glittered up the birdhouse.


Well, that's it for today. We are having a very stormy day and I was still awake at 5 AM because of the wind howling. So, I'm very tired today. I will try to show you more later. Have a lovely day everyone.


Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

8 comments:

  1. Lovely decoratoins,your home as always looks beautiful.You and your family have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely decor, Sandi. Sorry to hear about your wrist. Hope you have a wonderful holiday anyway. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I loved your decorating. Congratulations!
    May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi,
    The little basket in your bath is so pretty and the window shot also.
    I hope your wrist gets better soon.

    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and many blessings for the New Year.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi,
    Merry Christmas!
    That looks really wonderful at your place!
    Enjoy with all your loved ones!
    Jacoba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Excellent blog! I'd like to have your Flag on my website. So, please, visit me: http://www.eryx.it/dentelli/index.htm Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very pretty pink room, Sandi! You do know how I love pink, don't you??!??!!

    Happy 2011!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi,
    Your Christmas decorations are so pretty! Loving your tree!
    I will be doing the same if I find anything that pertains to Christmas, I will be featuring it on A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete