Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Monday, November 8, 2010

A Special Little Tree Topper

Happy Monday everyone! I have been keeping my eye out for some cuteness to decorate my little white Christmas tree with. This year, I am decorating it in honour of my new granddaughter who is supposed to make her appearance around Christmas Eve.

I wanted something sweet and girly and I found just the topper a couple of weeks ago.
Here she is hanging on one of my trees. This is not the tree she will go on. I just tried her on this one to see how pretty she would be surrounded by Christmas pretties.



This little ice fairy is happy and dreaming of sugar plums in her head. I couldn't resist her! What do you think, isn't she adorable?

Hasn't she got the cutest little face? I love her sparkly wings and little frock!


Till next time, have a scrumptious day!


Keeping the spirit of Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

9 comments:

  1. Your little fairy is adorable, and CONGRATULATIONS on your new granddaughter! You must be walking on air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful fairy. I can see her hanging in my house...all year long! ;)
    Love your blog.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is, indeed, quite adorable, just as your granddaughter will be! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie,
    She is just beautiful ....so precious like your new grand daughter will be. Sandi who host Tea Time Tuesday is also expecting a grand daughter around Christmas. What a wonderful Christmas gift the both of you will receive!! Both of my sons are December babies...the oldest was born on the 29th and my youngest on the 7th.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! She is adorable- I love her. It is so exciting to look forward to a little granddaughter.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, wonderful blog. I will visit again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious! So glad I found your blog.

    Happy Holidays to & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh that is the cutest little fairy, what a lovely addition to your holidays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratations on the grandaughter and that is just the most gorgeous little fairy!

    ReplyDelete