Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Sunday, November 14, 2010

My New Christmas Wreath

Hello Friends~ Well, I have finally finished my Christmas wreath. Those of you who have been following my Christmas blog know that I did a little tree over and I have made a wreath to match. You can view the tree below a couple of posts down and how it has been changed up.

I used an assortment of decorations including silver, gold, white, and pink balls, pinecones, berries, some silvery branches, and ribbon.

I have placed the tree in a toile hat box and the wreath is hanging on the front door. Now I have a centerpiece to work on. So much to do; so little time!
Hope you enjoy my creations. Until next time.......
Keeping Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

14 comments:

  1. Your tree and wreath are very pretty; I like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi, I love the tree in the toil box with the pink ribbon hanging down. The wreath is fabulous, love...love...it. To bad to live so far away, I would hire you to make me one.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Absolutely stunning! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH How "PRETTY"!!! I remember the "OLD DAYS" when they tried to introduce a pink tinsel tree, Hmmmm, it was ahead of it's time!
    Your tree and wreath or SO beautiful! and pretty enough to leave till "Valentines Day"! Just add a few hearts...
    Hugs to you, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of the box.I have so many boxes I love.They do look great as tree bases.Thanks for the photo.Any hints on best way to secure it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wreath looks so pretty on your door.The tree is pretty also in it's little toile box.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Sorry, but I don't speak English very well..

    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi,
    Just gorgeous!! I absolutely love it!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie@ A Debbie-Dabble Chrismtas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sandi, you did a beautiful job! I especially like the tree in a hat box. The white birds make it perfect!! I am a new follower, you have a beautiful blog of Christmas goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is beautiful! I love the little tree! Can't wait to see what you do for the rest of the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandi, Your wreath is beautiful & I am in love with your tree in the toile hat hat!! Too cut!! I am looking forward to getting my Christmas goodies out this weekend!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know a lot of people in my real life who don't use pink for Christmas because they don't think it's a color for winter. Your wreath is very pretty and festive for the season.

    I have a bird themed tree, so I like how you put the ornaments under your tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your tree and ornaments are beautiful.
    Today is Christmas First. I`m Happy!
    I love your blog. I miss you!
    Hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink is so lovely at Christmas. Your decor is beautifully put together. Thanks for adding this inspiring post to the Christmas in July party!

    ReplyDelete