Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Monday, October 25, 2010

A Little Christmas Tree All Dressed In Pink!

Hello Christmas buddies~ Believe it or not, two months from today is Christmas Day and I am working on some Christmas crafts. Today's is this little Christmas tree. I have had this little tree for a couple of years and it used to look like this.
It actually came this way; just some red sparkly ornamentation on it; berries, pine cones, and red balls. I had it sitting in the laundry room-half bath window. Cute but a little too country for what I'm wanting this year!


Here is the new look. I told you I was dreaming of a pink Christmas this year! This will now grace the dining room. Pink and gold sheer ribbon, white and silver balls, some hydrangeas and other floral picks and, Viola!
Next, I am working on a wreath to match. I am not finished with the wreath yet and when I am, I'll share that with you too.


What are you working on these days?

Remember, the world would be a much nicer place if we kept ...

Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sandi Sweetie...
    Oh my what a beautiful share for Monday morning. I love it. Thank you for giving me a glimpse of this beauty this morning. I love the pink, so soft and pretty, and the ribbon just really pops against the hydrangea blooms.
    Can't wait to see the wreath that is going to go with. Post soon. We are waiting.

    Have a gorgeous Monday sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a great "before" and "after" look. First let me say, I love the theme of your blog. I smile every time I look at it, it feels serene. And your little pink tree is gorgeous! I found you by looking at a friend of a friend of a friend's blog... and I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink tree!!!
    I have decorated my tree with pink since 1989 I love it!!!
    Thank you for sharing you did a great job!
    Suzann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love little pinkie tree. Great job. And yes, wouldn't it be great if we all kept Christmas in our hearts year round? Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink themed tree is a delightful transformation...looking forward to the matching wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love this little christmas tree.
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your lil tree makeover! I, too, adore PINKS at Christmas! You are giving me the urge to start decorating already! Can't wait to see the wreath you come up with!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi,
    What a great makeover!! Love it!!
    I have already started to decorate and I have my Craft room tree done. Come and visit at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas when you get a chance. I also have the guest room tree done and this weekend will do the vintage tree in my bedroom.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this little christmas tree.
    Have a nice day!
    Kisses from Brazil,
    Iray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandi, These are gorgeous! I had a little gift and flower shop years ago and I enjoyed projects like these! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had to check out Christmas Pudding...and so happy I did! Your tree is lovely. Can't wait to see your wreath! I'm making a wreath too and it's shocking to me how many ornaments I am using. But it'll be worth it, right? I'm going to subscribe to this blog too so I don't miss a thing this Holiday season!
    Hugs,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete