Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Monday, October 4, 2010

Christmas Collector's Party


Hello all my Christmas lovin friends~ I thought I would share one of my Christmas collections for Denise Marie's Christmas Collector's Alley Party!


Years ago, I had spied these adorable SnowBabies and I just fell in love with them. That same year, my sweet hubby gifted me with one for Christmas. Since then, I have received several more, mostly from my youngest son. I have them all named after members of my family. I don't have them all yet but I'm getting there. There is a new member of the family arriving at Christmastime so I will have to get one for her too!
This was the very first one I received. I named the two little guys after my two oldest boys, who were peeking out of the Christmas box. Sorry the photos aren't clearer as I took this and sized it down from another photo.This is my newest addition, a gift from my hubby. It is me feeding my youngest grandson Zachary while he sits in the hi-chair.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my SnowBabies and thank you Denise Marie for hosting this fun party. You can visit Denise Marie at her blog by clicking the link.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

10 comments:

  1. These SnowBabies are adorable and this is the first time I have seen them. I collect wooden nutcrackers, maybe I will join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sweet! I'm glad to connect this blog with your reg blog. I should have felt the Sprit of the 2 blogs being the same. lol
    Love your collection and the way you place them in the "snow". Thanks so much for joining my Meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops. Made a typo. Sandi, I had said I LOVE Snowbabies and that yours are so adorable. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice idea to name them after family members! You have a nice collection of the snowbabies.

    I hope to add one of the snowbabies nativity scenes to my nativity gallery.
    I hope you can visit my latest blog. I will be working to get it all in order as soon as possible.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little sweeties are so cute! My mum has collected cherubs for all of the members of our family too. I will have to make sure she sees this post!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore your snow babies!!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snowbabies. I have a collection of them that my mom made when she took porcelain doll classes. I love them so much that I display them all year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandi, happy to find your Christmas blog. As you may have noticed, I still so the traditional colors except for a little pink tree that I put up for my daughter. We can't seem to find her ornaments, but they are somewhere. Looking forward to seeing more. Iam almost finished except for a few added touches, so my pictures will have to be redone.. I collect Hallmark ornaments and ornaments that friends send to me and I love them all. Most of them are gingerbreads that I have gotten from friends over the years and around the world. We have been collecting since we first got married and everyone loves to visit my fantasy land. Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete