Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Look What I Found for Christmas Decorating!

Hello all my Christmas lovin friends~ In my last post, I promised you that I would be sharing any new treasures I happened to find throughout the year. Well, over the weekend, I went into a shop looking for a new purse and I found this. I didn't have a set of Victorian carollers, believe it or not, other than the little one in my Christmas village, and I was so excited to find this one! It is a foot tall and for 70 % off, I couldn't resist! ! So, it came home with me.
What do you think? Isn't it wonderful?


Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

9 comments:

  1. This is a great find and will help your home sparkle this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    I love it!! Just my style!! I love that you have a Christmas blog! I see that others in Blogville do too. Since I am the lunatic who puts up 12 Christmas trees, I was thinking of doing a separate Christmas blog too.
    I LOVE Christmas and go all out with decorating. If you have time, I have a photo album link on my sidebar of my blog.
    I pibked up more pieces of red transferware today and I am so excited.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find.I love Victorian Era decorations and all things vintage.This is my first time visiting your blog.I agree,as a Christian the magic of Christmas should dwell in our hearts all year.I just became a follower. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific find! I just love little carolers ~ big ones, too!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi! I just had to come by and tell you that I have started a Christmas blog-I am so excited! I have added this gorgeous blog to my blog roll!
    Best wishes always,
    Natasha.
    xo

    PS Sorry I haven't been to visit for a while. By the time I go and visit all of the sweet people who leave comments I am too tired to post anything for myself. I will be joining you for tea soon though!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it. What a great find for ya. It will be so wonderful finding it's rightful place in your Christmas season display. I'm adding you to my blog roll and becoming a new follower for my christmas blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, It's my first visit to your site.I love your ideas for your christmas trees.Pink for your Graddaughter is wonderful and white for your teacup tree-how beautiful! I'm new to blogging and would love you to come on over for a visit, Please drop by. Bless you Denise

    ReplyDelete