Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Christmas '09 Has Come and Gone


Hello friends! Well, Christmas '09 has come and gone and all the decorations have sadly been put away for another year.

Christmas was wonderful this past year with our youngest son home for the holidays. He arrived home a little earlier this year so the excitement building up for Christmas was much more enjoyable with him here. Spending time with the grandchildren was a treat as always and we enjoyed spending a day with each one individually.

News Years Day, Hubby and I flew out to Vancouver to visit with our middle son and his family. While there, we went to many places of interest, including Cypress Mountain where some of the 2010 Olympics are now taking place. We made some wonderful memories and it was a wonderful trip, other than I broke a rib two days before we were to fly home. I am healing however.


Now that the Holidays are over, this blog will remain dormant for a while. However, as I come across Christmas ornaments and holiday crafts, I will post them here so I can share them with you. Christmas is never very far from my heart. Just as I end every post with "Christmas in my heart all year round," so it is! Till next time, the Lord bless you and keep you.

Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

5 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to be with all your loved ones. That is truly what is important. I will look forward to any future posts you may have throughout the year!

    Big Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy I found this blog and will check back later, as we get closer to Christmas. I wrote a book about celebrating Christmas, and it even has its own blog.
    Glad to meet you.
    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  3. youn are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Very insightful. Hopefully, you will be blessed by my writings.
    God Bless, Bob West
    http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/05/god-vs-science.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love yuor Blog....will be following as you post

    Holly@http://oregonchristmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete