Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Christmas Treasures


Good afternoon everyone~ The other day Hubby and I took our car up to Summerside to get serviced and inspected, and of course we had to go visit The Homestead, a favourite shoppe on the Island. There is so much to look at and drool over in that beautiful old homestead! This time of year especially, they are gearing up for Christmas and I love going in to browse. I found a few things while there. One is an early Christmas present from my hubby. He really is a good sport and doesn't hurry me when I'm in there! I found a few gifts for my daughters-in-law too.


This is an early Christmas present from my sweet hubby. It reminds me of an antique rocking horse that is sitting up in someone's attic waiting to be taken out and displayed for the little ones' enjoyment. I also found these vintage looking birdies. I will be finding the perfect spot for them too.

I LOVE Christmas, don't you?

Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

5 comments:

  1. What nice "pretties" you found! I'm especially fond of that sweet rocking horse. I've a small collection of them, too!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandi, thanks for your visit today. It is so good to meet new folks. Come again. Love your pretties.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. Love the snowdrops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi!!! Yes , I do LOVE Christmas and all that it means...Love your little white tree and this sweet blog! Stop over for a Holiday visit, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete