Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome To Christmas Pudding

Hello & Welcome to Christmas Pudding ~ a blog about all things Christmasy and the magic that this special season evokes. Just like a Christmas Pudding is a rich mixture of wonderful ingredients, so my blog will be a mixture of sorts; stories, poems, photos, recipes, ect..

I am just getting started so I hope you will be patient and peek in on me from time to time over the next few weeks as I will be updating and adding to it as the Christmas season approaches.






For Your Interest~ Did you know that plum pudding recipes don't call for plums? Apparently, in nineteenth-century England, the raisins used in puddings were commonly called "plums" since medieval puddings often contained dried plums.


Celebrating Christmas in my heart all year round ~ Sandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment