Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ornaments With Memories

Ornaments that have special memories attached to them.


The mirrored star was one of the first ornaments Hubby & I got when we were first married.

The drum has been on the tree since my boys were small.

The rocking horse was a gift from my middle son.

The drummer bear was a gift from my youngest son.







One year we had a flooded basement and I lost most of my ornaments. This wooden nativity had been a gift from my sister and it had fallen completely apart. I had to literally glue it all back together again. I've had it almost thirty years.

  The Limoges butterfly ornament was a gift from my mother.

The angels ornament was a gift from my oldest son and his wife.

The lace-covered ball was a gift from a good friend. The mirrored pear was also one of the first Christmas ornaments we ever bought.

Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandi! Thanks so much for inviting me to stop by ~ YIPPEE ~ another Christmas blog! And I'm your first follower! I love the holidays, in part because my birthday comes on the 15th and as a child I always felt that everyone was decorating just for me! LOL

    I'm adding your blog's link to my sidebar of my Christmas blog!

    Can't wait to visit you here often!

    Big Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete