Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Monday, September 28, 2009

Gingerbread Houses


One thing I have never made, believe it or not, is a Gingerbread house! One year my son, who was working at a bakery, brought me home one. But I have never actually made one myself.... Imagine!

I was surfing the 'Net the other day and came across this gorgeous house.
How about you? Have you ever made a Gingerbread house for the holidays? Got any pictures?

Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

6 comments:

  1. Ah me dear...not to brag, but I've made many and many a g'bread house, and won contests, too!!!

    What a gorgeous bloggie! I love the snow falling down on the roses! Hooray for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear about people that have......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi...this house is beautiful...never made one before... but this year I'm gonna make one... is premade from Costco I bought it last monday and my kiddos didn't know about it...I hope they like it.. I really love making something different with them every Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I LLLOOOVVVVEEEE Christmas too...the most precious gift was given to us and what a glorious way to celebrate!

    I started an annual tradition of gingerbread houses because its something that I wanted my boys to remember doing. It has now evolved into an annual girls night where we all decorate our own homes...and bring a candy topping to share!

    This house is AMAZING. I am definitely duplicating this one this year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siiiiiii........ I love Gingerbread house!

    many it is marvelous.. many compliments.
    Rosarita

    ReplyDelete
  6. My in-laws made one every year for our two boys. Well, three boys counting my hubby. From scratch! I insisted on using it as a decoration throughout the season, and made a "scene" on the buffet...so they ate it on New Year's Day each year, dust and all!!

    ReplyDelete