Welcome to my Christmas blog ~ Christmas Pudding

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year." ~ Charles Dickens



Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas Collections

Do you know what day it is? Three months from today is Christmas Eve. It's coming quickly!

I love the Christmas season and this time of year, I'm starting to think seriously about it. Planning the decor, the baking, and the special Christmas festivities are all part of the fun, don't you think?

I like to collect SnowBabies and I have been doing so for quite some time. Between my son Jordan and my hubby, I usually get a new one every year. I think they are so adorable! I have one named for almost every member of the family now.


This is my newest SnowBaby named for my youngest grandbaby, Zachary. Hubby gave him to me for Christmas last year. That is me {Nanny} feeding him in his hi-chair.

Do you have a collection you take out only at Christmastime? I'd love to hear all about it!


Christmas in my heart all year round~ Sandi

2 comments:

  1. this is very sweet.... I was trying to do something like that.. but.. sometimes $$ don't help... few years from now I was collecting "nacimientos" I don't know how to say it in english.. ok I got it... nativity scenes... then I lost the most treasured in one of my 13 houses... rented houses of course... hehe.. now I'm trying to collect different Santas.. My kiddos love it....

    ReplyDelete